Thursday, October 3, 2013

After a long Hiatus, Updates and news...

It has been a long time and over the course of using this tool, "blogger", I have learned more than a few things. Firstly, and most importantly, it is difficult to keep up with a Blog. Now, that seems obvious, but it now has become apparent to me that people that do them often and consistently have a massive amount of will power aimed at doing said blog, or absolutely nothing else to do. My life gets in the way all the time, and I do not have nearly as much to do as many others that run these. Perhaps there is also something to be said if it is a hobby, or something else motivates the writer. This is of course not taking the blogs attached to or entirely making up a job. Anyways, with that being said, here is what I have been up to for the better part of a year: -Left one studio, (sadly)only to join another (yay! new studio and gainful employment continuing)! -Comic on Hiatus while story is again reworked. argh. -work on a new Tabletop Roleplaying game system called Falling Iron (working title) nears test phase! -work on reworking of Larp system continues, albeit slower than originally thought and planned. - watched many many movies (which perhaps I will give my thoughts on at a later date) -got frustrated but continued to watch politics with baited breath. -continue to run 2 table top games So yep. Still working on art and music, and more but I'll write more asap.

No comments: